One of the easiest and most effective ways to enhance your quality of life while at the same time-saving money is to have a water filtration device installed in your home. If you’re wondering why you need water filtration and softening, the answer might come as a shock: the water in the Austin, TX area is hard water. (See this water hardness map.) That means it contains high levels of the mineral calcium and magnesium, which make the water taste unpleasant but also have more serious side effects. They make your skin dry and flaky, your nails and hair brittle and some doctors believe they can even compromise your cardiac health. In addition, the minerals deposit sediment on the objects they touch. Glass- and silverware come out of the dishwasher murky, and your laundry feels rough to the touch. And on top of all of that, the sediment builds up in your pipes, on your plumbing fixtures, and in your appliances, which causes them to fail much sooner than they should. You may need a water softener to combat these issues.
In addition to these minerals, other contaminants from agriculture, factories, and landfills can enter the water supply. And while the local water department monitors the levels of these contaminants to ensure they don’t become dangerously high, it’s much better to not have them in your water at all.
Short of using bottled spring water for everything from drinking to laundry, the most effective, safe, and healthy way to address this situation is to have a water filtration and softening device installed in your home.
Features of our Water Filtration and Softening Services
Most homeowners who learn about the detrimental effects of hard water for the first time are understandably concerned about their and their family’s health. We make it our mission to provide you with the most up-to-date, objective information on water filtration and softening technology. Features of our water filtration and water softener services include:
- Top-of-the-line water filtration devices, including activated carbon, reverse osmosis, alkaline/water ionizer, UV, and infrared filters
- A selection of high-quality water softeners including salt-based, salt-free, dual-tank, and magnetic water softeners
- Expertise in demand-initiated regeneration controls
- Fast, professional service
- Upfront, itemized pricing—no hidden fees
- Full warranties on parts and labor
Benefits of our Water Softener and Water Filtration Services in Austin, TX
The benefits of our water filtration and softening services are many:
- Healthier, better tasting water
- Softer, healthier skin, as well as stronger nails and hair
- No build-up of sediment in your appliances, pipes, and fixtures—which means you get more use out of your investment
- Shiny glass- and silverware
- Soft, fresh-smelling laundry
Most importantly, you get peace of mind!