If you’ve ever had a blocked or leaking sewer, you know without a doubt how critical it is for the health of your family and your property to know who to call for sewer repair. If you haven’t ever experienced problems with your sewer before, then it’s important to know how they can affect you.
Your sewer is, of course, the single most important piece of plumbing in your home. It provides an enclosed way to sluice water containing human, vegetable, animal, and chemical waste away from your home. Sewers existed as far back as in the Roman Empire—because even back then, people knew that waste was hazardous for human health. It attracts bugs and rodents, plus, the bacteria in the waste can cause some pretty nasty, sometimes even lethal diseases.
Fortunately, sewer lines are built to last, and in most cases, they can go for more than 20 years without any problems. However, when problems do occur—for example when the sewer gets blocked or when it leaks—the consequences are immediately noticeable. Signs your sewer isn’t in good shape include a foul odor emitting from the drains in your home; water pooling in your driveway or yard; an increase in the number of bugs and critters around your home; and—yikes—sewage coming out of the drains.
Features of our Sewer Repair Services
We understand that for most property owners, the news that they need sewer line repair immediately prompts concerns about how much it’s going to cost and what kind of disruption it will cause. That’s why here at Fast Plumbing, we pride ourselves on providing you with the fastest and most cost-effective solution possible. Features of our service include:
- Non-invasive diagnosis of the problem using video camera inspection
- Objective advice regarding the possibility of using a non-invasive repair technique such as pipelining or pipe bursting vs. the necessity for trenching
- In the event trenching is the only option, respectful treatment of your property and time and complete cleaning of the area once repairs are completed
- The best prices on the latest and most durable pipes and materials
- Always an upfront, itemized quote, and warranties on labor and parts
Benefits of our Sewer Line Repair Services in Austin
When you choose Fast Plumbing for your drain & sewer service, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Better functioning sewer system: no more clogs, slow draining, and foul odors
- Improved hygiene and safety for your family
- A sewer line that meets all the latest regulations
- In many cases, an increased value of your property
- Fast, effective, and respectful service
- A plumbing partner who works with you to maintain the health of your sewer system so you can be proactive and prevent any future sewer emergencies
To learn more about our sewer line repair services in Austin, don’t wait—contact Fast Plumbing today!