One of the true advantages of living in 21st century U.S.A. is the fact that we have municipal water supplies that deliver clean water to our homes and commercial properties. Because of this, we have water we can drink, as well as use for cooking, washing, and other household tasks, thanks to the invention of the water line. In less developed countries, people have to rely on natural sources of water such as streams, rivers, or wells—and all too often, that water is contaminated and unfit for human use.
Your water supply is delivered to your home by means of a water line that sluices water away from the main to your plumbing system. After that, it’s delivered to the various points of use in your home, such as faucets, showers, and toilets. The water line is located beneath the ground and is, therefore, less prone to wear and tear from the elements. However, over time, things like corrosion, as well as damage caused by burrowing animals, floods, and construction can cause ruptures to form. Another possible complication is backflow, which occurs when contaminated water enters the clean water supply—obviously posing a health hazard.
Features of our Water Line Services in Austin, TX
You can tell you need water line services if the water pressure drops drastically; if you notice water pooling in your driveway or yard; or if the water from the faucet is murky or smells bad. Call us immediately if you notice any or all of these signs! Features of our water line services include:
- 24/7 emergency services, 365 days a year
- Upfront, transparent quotes
- No hidden costs—so no financial surprises
- Warranties on labor and parts
- Knowledgeable, experienced professionals who operate in full compliance with all state and local plumbing codes
- Cutting-edge leak detection and repair technology
- When possible, non-invasive water line repair and replacement
How You Can Benefit from Choosing our Water Line Services in Austin, TX
We understand that the decision to call a specific plumbing company can be difficult. After all, you need to be 100 percent sure that you’ll get top-rated service. Anything less could compromise the condition and value of your property.
When you choose Fast Plumbing, you’re choosing a company that’s founded on the expertise of our owner, Lee Strickland, who’s worked in the plumbing business for more than 30 years. Moreover, in the 12 years since Fast Plumbing was established in 2004, each of the professionals who have joined our team have contributed their specific skills and knowledge to our company. That’s why we’re consistently ranked among the top plumbing companies in the Greater Austin area.
Choosing Fast Company offers the following benefits:
- Fully licensed, insured, and background-checked professionals with photo ID
- Clear explanations of the specific problem and an objective evaluation of your best course of action
- A plumbing partner who works with you to ensure the health of your water line in the most cost-effective way possible
For more information, contact us today.