Leak Repair Austin
We are the beat Leak Repair company serving Austin Tx and surrounding city. Fast Plumbing and Leak Detection provides affordable repairs to home and business, condos, apartments all commercial property, who think that they have a hidden water leak on their property. We are family run business with well trained and licensed tech, we are proud of the reputation we have built one customer at a time! We build trust with customers. Call Fast Plumbing Today
Slab Leak Repair
A slab leak repair is when a water or drain pipe is leaking under your house. This causing the clay soil to expands when it gets wet and then shrinks after it starts drying. This causes shifting or cracks in the foundation. At Fast Plumbing & Leak Repair, we have a slab leak repair, specially trained technicians to work under your foundation.
Gas Leak Repair
Gas leaks are serious to human life and property. If you try to fix a gas leak, you should call a licensed plumber. However, if you choose to repair the gas leak yourself, there are ways to tell if you have fixed a gas leak. By detecting a leak, air test, and consulting professionals.
Drain Leak Repair
locating and repairing drain leaks, that are on the property. Information about drain leak repairs will help you decide to attempt the work yourself or to call a plumbing contractor.
- When you see signs of a water leak, look under the sink, test shower pan, reset toilet, hydrostatic test.
- If the sewer line fittings aren’t leaking, then it’s likely to be a drain-line leak.
- If you see water on the bathroom floor, check the tub and the seal at the shower door by running water.
- Where access is difficult, you may have to cut a hole in the ceiling below to repair drain or replace the pipe.
Water Leak Repair
- check the water meter movement, when no water is running if the meter dial is moving there is a leak somewhere.
- If you suspect a water leak is inside your home, listen for a hissing sound of running water.
- Look for soft, wet soil in your yard as an indication of where the leak might be located.
- Sunken areas, the grass is greener or is raised this can also be the location of a leak.