It’s every homeowner’s or commercial property owner’s worst nightmare: having an undetected leak somewhere in their building. Because even if they sound harmless, leaks can not only reduce water pressure significantly; they can also wreak havoc on your bank account, property, and health. Fast Plumbing is here for all of your leak repair needs, be it maintenance or an emergency.
The United States Environmental Protection Agency states that the leaks in an average household can account for as much as 10,000 gallons of—wasted—water each year. The most common types of leaks are worn toilet flappers and leaking valves—and getting these leaks fixed can reduce water bills by 10 percent!
Leaking pipes can have even more of an impact. Because the bulk of a plumbing system is hidden behind walls and under floors, many leaks go undetected for a while. That means that the water seeps into the construction material where it can cause corrosion, rot, mold, and mildew. This can cause extensive and costly damage. It can also threaten human health: mold and mildew spores can cause upper respiratory tract infections. In fact, people with a pre-existing pulmonary condition can become life-threateningly ill.
Features of our Leak Repair and Detection Services
Knowing all of this, it’s clear that if you value the health of your property and its occupants—regardless of whether it’s your home and family or your business and tenants—you need a plumbing partner you can rely on. That’s where Fast Plumbing comes in. Our top-rated leak detection and repair services offer the following features:
- Prompt and professional service, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Upfront, transparent pricing with no hidden costs
- Warranties on parts and labor
- Latest leak detection and repair technology
- Non-invasive detection and repair
- Expert, objective advice for your situation, regardless of the age or size of the building
Benefits of Choosing Fast Plumbing for Leak Repair and Detection
When it comes to your real estate property, you can’t let just any company work on it. You need a company you can trust—especially when it comes to plumbing. That’s why there are many benefits to choosing Fast Plumbing for your leak detection and repair needs:
- All team members are background-checked, licensed, and insured
- Annual preventative plumbing services available for forward-thinking property owners
- Improved comfort due to properly maintained water pressure
- Decreased potential for water damage to your property
- Decreased potential of mold- and mildew-related health hazards
- Increased value of your property due to a properly maintained plumbing system