Our Plumbing Service
Lee Strickland, the master plumber in Austin Texas with more than 30 years of experience, created Fast Plumbing in 2005 to accomplish one goal—to provide high-quality plumbing service to the Austin area for residential and commercial properties. In the years since then, Fast Plumbing is not only just exceeding that goal; it’s changing the way people think about a locally-owned and operated plumbing service. When you think about a Plumbing repair service company, Fast Plumbing you work with a team of best plumbers you can trust and make sure every dollar you spend on services is worth it. We offer professional service and will ensure your needs are met.
What Can You Expect from Us?
- Emergency service. Experiencing multiple drain clogs late at night? Woke up early in the morning to discover you have no hot water? We’ll be there for you, well, like our namesake—as fast as possible. It can be stressful when you experience plumbing problems out of nowhere, but our team can provide service.
- Fully-stocked, state-of-the-art trucks. When we show up to your home, we show up prepared. We have all the right tools, equipment, and attitude to ensure a job well done. From tough drain clogs to poor water quality, we’ve got the right tool to fix it.
- Free estimates. There should be no surprises when it comes to pricing. Getting prices for fast plumbing repair services shouldn’t be like a game show where there’s all these challenges set up in order to discover your cash winnings. We’ll give an honest, upfront estimate free of charge, so you know exactly what you are getting into.
- A wide range of plumbing services. At Fast Plumbing, we want to make sure all of your plumbing repair needs are met so you can live comfortably in your home. We offer work on drains, toilets, water heaters, sump pumps, and more. Our plumbers also specialize in services like leak detection and drain camera inspection. The line “Everything but the kitchen sink” doesn’t even apply to us because we’ll work on those too.
- Excellent customer service. Our best plumbers are always ready to chat with you, answer any of your questions, and always make your needs the highest priority.
- Call Fast Plumbing today for high-quality plumbing service guarantee!
Plumbing Service Austin TX
1. Faucet Repair
Let’s face it, we’ve all had a faucet that needs repair in our home and has probably ignored for a while! That dripping faucet not only wastes water, it runs up a high water bill. Find out how much that drip is costing you with a drip calculator.
2. Water Leak Repair
Leaking pipes they very common when it rains or it gets very dry! Most pipes will crack or begin to leak at the joints, so keep an eye out for wet spots on the ground or ceiling or the sounds of water. Water damage to your home can be quite costly, so get them fixed right away. Call Fast Plumbing we specialize in water leak detection and repair.
3. Toilet Repair
Did you know that a running toilet can waste up to 100 gallons per day? That’s a lot of water! To understand why this internal water leak can be unnoticed. Call Fast Plumbing for help
Low Water Pressure
Homes will experience low water pressure; you may be asking why? Sometimes it is the pressure regulator valve ( PRV ) it could be just time for a shower valve repair or you could have a hidden leak. Those are just a few of the many reasons for low water pressure.
5. Leaking Hose Bibb
Outside faucets can start leaking after a cold winter if the hose bibbs aren’t protected, they can swell and begin to leak. We advise our customers invest in a frost-proof hose bibb, which can reduce the chances of having future leaks.
6. Slow Or Clogged Drains
Our plumbing technicians warn customers to stay away from over-the-counter drain cleaner! Instead, give us a call to clear the slow or clogged drains. In the meantime, call an Austin plumber at Fast Plumbing to keep your drains moving smoothly.
Sump Pump Repair
Rain can cause your sump pump to burn out if the lift station tank is taking on water, Sump pump motor need maintenance start by checking the sump tank for any debris that could interfere with your pump’s motor operation. If there is an oil on the surface of the water, the sump pump could be releasing coolant and may need replacement. By adding a few gallons of water to your tank, enough to raise the float to see if the unit start running. If the float rises too high without turning on, or the switch doesn’t activate the pump, If the pump does operate correctly call Fast Plumbing.
8. Water Heater Repair
Waking up in the morning and step into the shower to feel cold water on your body, we know it’s the worst feeling! The average life of a water heater can be anywhere from eight to 10 years. No matter if your hot water problem is common or not, our Austin TX plumbers can handle anything!